- Trial Availability: USA
- Tumor Target: Schwannoma
- Company: Pfizer
- Treatment by: IV. Soluble in DMSO, not in water. Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO.
- Inhibotor of: FAK1 (PTK2)
- IUPAC/Chemical Name: (R)-3-(1-(2,6-dichloro-3-fluorophenyl)ethoxy)-5-(1-(piperidin-4-yl)-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)pyridin-2-amine
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO, not in water. Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO.
- Other Names: PF-2341066, PF-02341066, PF2341066, PF-2341066, PF 2341066
- Chemical Formula: C21H22Cl2FN5O
- Recruiting Trial: NCT02465060
PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway
Mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) serine/threonine kinase (dual mTOR Complex 1 and 2 inhibitor, mTORC1 and mTORC2)
Inhibitor: inhibits the membrane receptor MET and activation of the MET signaling pathway
Also In Use For: Breast Cancer, solid tumor cancer
Dose: Single doses up to 100 mg two times a day, but study duration 1 month
Troutman, Scott, et al. "Crizotinib inhibits NF2-associated schwannoma through inhibition of focal adhesion kinase 1."
Oncotarget 7.34 (2016): 54515. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.10248